Fall is just around the corner and August is here! Of course all of you Starbucks junkies already know that all of the seasonal Fall drinks will be here in a matter of weeks. Are you stoked? Because we’re stoked.
Every year when the Fall drinks come out, we carve out a bit extra in our budgets to enjoy the seasonal drinks from Starbucks. But during the off seasons, we start to miss them. Especially in the summer. So, I came up with a few coffee recipes to hold us over. This one is my current fave.
Salted Caramel Coffee
What you’ll need:
Your favorite coffee
Milk, cream, or half/half
Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup (We use the Torani’s sugar free version)
Whipped cream (I use extra creamy)
Caramel Drizzle (I use the sugar free Sundae Syrup from…)
1. Find your favorite coffee mug and add about 3-4 tbsp of milk, cream, or half & half (I like to add my milk and sweetener before my coffee)
2. Add about 2-4 pumps of Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup, depending on how sweet you like it. I usually do the equivalent of 1.5-2 pumps because the sugar free tends to come off a bit sweeter.
3. Pour in your hot coffee and add more milk if needed.
4. Stir well
5. Top with extra creamy whipped cream
6. Drizzle desired amount of caramel on top
7. Add a tiny pinch of sea salt
This drink is the perfect combo for me and I love it! I sometimes have it for dessert too!
You can also make this iced and it’s delicious! Let us know if you try it!
What’s your favorite homemade coffee concoction for when you’re craving Fall flavors?